Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas

I am attempting to get caught up on the blogging, so here we go!


We had a wonderful Christmas. After Dave's crazy "peak" month at FedEx, it was nice to have some quality time just the four of us. We went to a special Christmas Eve service at Callie's school. Then we drove around and looked at Christmas lights, which Callie loved! Then Dave headed to FedEx (grrr) and came home just in time for Christmas morning. Santa was generous and we even had some extra packages from Santa's helper. (Thanks, Cottage Cheese!)

Callie's biggest smile of the morning was for the sugar in her stocking!



Chandler was pretty stoked about his Inspector Gadget box set! Go Go, Gadget grin!



My husband may kill me for this, but I have to post it. I was able to find he and Chandler matching footed dinosaur pajamas! Sorry ladies, they're both taken!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Lookin' good Dave. Luh kin' good.

Christine said...

I still prefer the uniform

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Holy balls of flying crap, that has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen in a long long time.

erin said...

Those are some serious jammies Dave!! Love em! Looks like the kids were really happy on Christmas!

Wheatley Family said...

WOW.. I mean.. WOW... Where can I get some for Jed?

Rachael said...

Don't you just love (and I mean Love) PEAK SEASON at Fedex!!!!