Monday, January 21, 2008

Chandler is 5!

I have lost track of how many times we celebrated Chandler's birthday. He spent the week before his birthday in McMinnville with David's parents and sister. They had a family party for him there. He came home loaded with presents. The Sunday before his birthday we had a family party for him. He had a "Tractor Tipping" Cars cake, made by his mother. On his actual birthday he took cupcakes to his preschool class. And finally today he had a joint birthday party with his cousin ,Ethan, at McDonald's.


The party at McDonald's

This is Chandler's "girlfriend", Hannah. He had to hug her after she bestowed upon him the best gift ever, a Transformer.






Callie was so excited about Chandler's birthday that she dumped her chocolate milk in her lap.








5 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh Callie!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

What more could you ask for on your birthday? McDonalds, cupcakes, transformers and a hug from your girlfriend.
Yeah, the Sparkmans have a blog!

chad said...

I wonder where he got the gene from to celebrate his birthday for more than a week?

erin said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm not a weirdo (at least I hope I'm not!!) so I'll be reading this often! Thank you for blogging for me! I miss you guys!

chad said...

What's up with you slackin on your blog posting? I need to see more pictures of my sucka's!