Friday, April 18, 2008

Giddy Up!



The petting zoo visited Callie's preschool on Wednesday. On the way there I asked Callie what she would like to do first. She said, "I ride the zebra." I told her I didn't think that the zebras would able to come. She said, " That's okay. I ride the elephant." Poor girl, I thought she was in for some disappointment. It wasn't the case. Her daddy was able to come and play with her and the animals. There were no zebras or elephants in sight, but she did get to ride a pony and pet a goat. The chickens were too scary. She definitely prefers them as McNuggets. Good thing her Daddy took her to McDonald's afterward.

6 comments:

jewly said...

She looks like she enjoyed ridding the pony. Too bad there weren't any zebras or elephants to ride.

erin said...

Cute! I bet she loved the pony! Too bad there weren't any Hippos there either!
Oh, and I totally visualized the chickens turning into McNuggets! Eww! I never think about it that way!

chad said...

Isn't your husband a photographer? I bet he could change that pony into a zebra pretty easily. It shouldn't take too much to convince Callie that she actually rode on a zebra and just forgot about it.

Somebody Save Me!!!

Christine said...

Next time she goes to the zoo just put her in the zebra cage and then she can have her ride. Too bad she is not cute.......

Alicia said...

I love that Callie was brave enough for the pony but not the chickens. It's okay Callie, chickens are boring anyway. :) That is a little bit gross about the McNuggets!

jewly said...

I am glad the book worked for you. Saige would love to play with Callie just let us know when.