Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog Slacker

Yes, I know I am a blog slacker. Unfortunately, my camera's battery is dead and I can't find the cord to recharge it. And these posts don't seem to be the same without pictures. I am sad to say that due to the loss of said camera, readers of this blog are missing out on the following:

The Joys of Remodeling All Your Bathrooms at Once
The Joys of Potty Training (a/k/a The Potty Princess Party)
The Joys of Girls Night Out (You can catch this one on Jewly's blog. I don't recommend chugging Red Bull, if you ever intend to sleep again.)
The Joys of Joining the Gym
The Joys of Finishing Your First Semester of Graduate School (Go Dave!)

I hope to soon be experiencing:
The Joys of Finally Getting Unpacked and Living in a World Free of Boxes, Clutter, and General Chaos

I am hoping with the above referenced joy, I will locate the camera charger and our blog readers will once again be able to enjoy the updates of our day to day living. Until then, I remain a blog slacker.

5 comments:

Britt said...

Wow, sounds like you have been busy. No love lost for me on some of those tasks...especially the potty training. Good luck with finding your camera.

jewly said...

I don't think you are a slacker. That just means you have a life with better things to do than blog. Check out Watson under my friends list. She has listed a few books that she has read recently. Mabey get some ideas for the book group.

chad said...

There are definitely some pictures I could do without. The Potty Princess Party with doll with the chocolate frosting in the underwear for one.

Congrats to Dave on finishing his first semester!

erin said...

Wow, sounds like you're busy! Looking forward to the pics when you find the charger! Good luck with the potty training!

Unknown said...

You've always been such a good writer--i always like reading what you say!