Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ABC'S


A. Attatched or Single- Attached, to my husband of 11 years (Yes, I was a child bride, but not in the FLDS way)
B. Best Friend-My husband once again.
C. Cake or pie- Can I have both?
D. Day- Saturday
E. Essential item - chapstick (My kids love to steal it or occasionally eat it)
F. Favorite Color- navy blue
G. Gummy bear or worms- bears, on my TCBY (something I picked up as a kid and still enjoy)
H. Hometown- I guess Germantown, TN. I've lived here since I was 10.
I. Indulgences- Pedicures ( I wish)
J. January or July- July
K. Kids - Chandler (5) and Callie (almost 3)
L. Life would be incomplete without- Family
M. Marriage date- 3-29-97
N. Number of siblings- 3- Christine, Chad, and Curtis
O. Oranges or apples- apples
P. Phobias or fears- terrified of sharks
Q. Quote - I have plenty. What I mean is, I have plenty of quotes that I like. "I have plenty" is not my quote. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what they're looking for here....
R. Reason to smile- my babies
S. Season- Summer
T. Tag-Jewly, Christine. and Sarah (I'll expect it in about 6 months)
U. Unknown fact about me- I am attempting to give up sugar. Of course, it's my second day and I accidentally ate blueberry cobbler at Jamie's today. I seriously forgot. But it was mostly fruit, right?
V. Vegan or oppressor- Oppressor all the way. Go meat!
W. Worst habit- I might be a little stubborn.
X. Xrays or ultrasounds- Um, ultrasounds, I guess. Cause it was the first time I saw my kids. Are X-rays ever good?
Y. Your favorite food- Chocolate (Is that generic or what? But it's true.)
Z. Zodiac Sign- Aquarius

1 comment:

chad said...

It's great that I can still learn stuff about you. I had no idea that you were afraid of sharks and like gummy bears. I did know however that you are WAY old! That marriage date ... I was a junior in high school!