Tuesday, July 15, 2008

June Visitors




We had some of our favorite people come to visit in June. Ma and Pa (Dave's parents) were able to come for Father's Day. Erin (Chad's wife) and their daughter Brianna came from California for a week also. Ma and Pa built some new cabinets for our kitchen to replace some we had to rip out to get the refridgerator in. (Ah, condo living). Pa and Dave spent Saturday installing the cabinets, while Ma and I took the kids to Mud Island River Park. Erin and Bri and the Georges came too. We had a blast.

Morgan, Callie, and Bri loving the water

Chandler, Ethan, and the waterfall


After church on Sunday, Erin took some nice photos. Here's the Sparkman family:


Here's the proud Grandma, with all four of her granddaughters in matching dresses.

We had a great time! Come back soon!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are pretty cute pics. I STILL haven't been to Mud Island. I'm excited to see the new cabinets! Way to go, Ma and Pa!

erin said...

Hey, my pics are finally on a blog. I meant to post them myself and I just got too behind and overwhelmed! Glad to see someone did! We had such a fun time visiting and can't wait to come back at Thanksgiving! I still think my favorite part was watching your home made videos! :)