Monday, December 15, 2008

Pilgrims, Indians, and other Random Pics

Because of all the Thanksgiving illness, I ended up with very few, very random, Thanksgiving pictures. (Plague Number 3 is back, by the way.) There's no pictures of the table or all of us eating or anything traditional. Illness aside, we had a great time. Chad, Erin, and Brianna came from Sacramento, CA. Curtis, Alicia, and Nathan came from Denver, CO. It was nice to all be together again. Sadly, it will probably be annual event. So of course, my mother required family pictures and matching outfits.

We went to the Germantown Tree Lighting. I left my camera in the car, so I ended up one with picture- the view of my backseat. We had a car full.

The kids did make some cute Thanksgiving outfits.
Only Chandler could be a pilgrim AND Batman.
"Princess Callie", the Indian
Come back soon. We miss you already!

3 comments:

chad said...

We miss you too. It was a fun trip that passed way too quickly!

Wheatley Family said...

She said book!

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog