Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Ten Plagues

Yes, I know I've been absent from blogging for a while. You know I'll have a good excuse. There were ten plagues, right? Here are the the 10 Sparkman plagues, all hitting our house in the last 5 weeks:

1. My back went out. The bottom two vertebrae completely locked up. It was awesome. I now have a chiropracter, which is also awesome.
2. Bronchitis
3. Stomach Flu (vomiting)
4. Stomach Flu (the other stuff, which Chandler calls "swamp booty")
5. Ring Worm (Chandler is sporting a sweet bald spot.)
6. Random High Fever Virus- 104+ ( Dave has been calling Callie "Caliente" - which is spanish for hot for you gringos)
7. Staph Infection
8. Sinus Infection
9. The Common Cold, complete with all night hacking
10. Pink Eye

We did have a lovely Thanksgiving with my brothers and their families (when they weren't throwing up or running a fever.) I promise to post some new pictures soon. But right now I gotta go find the eye drops and the bleach.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Holy Cow!!! When it rains, it pours! Your poor family! Hopefully you get it out of all of your systems before Christmas!

Oh, and Swamp Booty? Awesome. I'll be calling it that forever now!

jewly said...

That stinks that everyone has been so sick. No fun at all. Hopefully this means eveyone will be well for Christmas. I am glad we aren't around to catch anything. Feel better soon!

Dawn said...

I hope all of you have seen the last of swamp booty!!!

Wheatley Family said...

your welcome for #10

Rachael said...

oh my gosh! You really did have 10 plagues! I hope you're feeling better and that your family stays that way. :)

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice