Sunday, March 2, 2008

I HEART MOVING

In case you can't make out the above picture, it's our new living room. Lovely, isn't it? We got a new couch that is completely hidden by all sorts of miscellaneous items. I have no idea where it will all go. Plenty to the curb, I'm sure. Several of the guys from church and Dave's parents came to help yesterday. My parents had the right idea. They headed to Mexico. Chandler is very excited about his new room. He declared the bathroom "widget size", as he can turn on the light and wash his hands without a step stool. Ah, it's the little things that makes it all worth it. Callie, on the other hand, just wants to go "home." Hopefully the new place will feel more like "home" once you can see the floor. We're very excited for the new place and can't wait to get settled. I hope to post an "after" picture. Eventually.

4 comments:

erin said...

Wow, that was a quick move! I didn't realize it was going to happen so fast! congrats on the new place! I bet you'll love having your own space. I'm sure Callie will grow to love it over time too!!!
Best of luck with the unpacking...I'm still working on it!

Wheatley Family said...

yea to condo living!

SO, can you send me alicia's email adress.. I'm blocked from her blog!! so sad.. I think I need an invite or something!

chad said...

So now that you have your own fancy living space does that mean that you want Brianna and I to come stay with you?

chad said...

FEYER!!!! Your living room doesn't look like that any more! (Unless something has gone terribly wrong!)