Friday, September 12, 2008

Strep Throat, Arkansas, and Other Reasons I Haven't Been Blogging

Hello Strangers! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......

At a recent girls night, I took some grief for my lack of posting in the past month or so. Life is busy! And for some reason I always seem to find myself without my camera, which makes posts so much less interesting. My husband mentioned that he thinks my camera may be in his car, why, I have no idea. Anyway, I have managed to borrow my Mom's compact flash card and steal some pictures from other blogs. (Thanks guys!)

I won't list the many excuses for getting behind on my posts, although I'm sure the title will give a few hints. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. I'll try to do better, but no promises. (To quote Mary Poppins, "That would be a pie crust promise- easily made, easily broken.") Love to you all!

No comments: