Friday, February 8, 2008

Corn?


Callie has a new favorite word. It's "corn". That's right, "corn". She thinks it’s hilarious. Some examples:

Mom: "Hey Callie, what did you do at school today?"
Callie: "Corn!" (followed by maniacal laughter)

Mom: "Callie, please get your coat on."
Callie, "Corn!" (giggling so hard she cannot physically get the coat on.)

Mom: "Callie, is your sandwich good?"
Callie: "Corn!" (as she chokes on said sandwich laughing)

The child knows a vast array of words, but for some reason, "corn" cracks her up. If anyone knows an alternative definition of corn, that makes just the mention of it hilarious, please let me know. I hate that I might be missing out on a good laugh.


3 comments:

chad said...

CORN!!!

I just yelled it really loud in my office. It made me laugh pretty hard. I don't know if my co-workers found it quite as amusing.

Alicia said...

That's hysterical!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Now just teach her to say "SPOON!"

Richard and I both got a good laugh out of that. She's a trip.